Friday, July 27, 2012

So if only boring people are bored...

BLAH! I'm bored.

I am not sure I'm actually bored, maybe I'm just unmotivated or cranky or out of wine or something.
I thought about reading, but it didn't hold my attention.
I threw some paint on stuff, nope... again... mind wandering off to nowhere....SQUIRREL
I baked some cookies, which I promptly ate, so I guess that wasn't a wasted endeavor. (YUM btw.. just YUM)
Hung out with my little man and played some Epic Mickey.
We put on television and someone needs to tell me why I have 1000 channels, there isn't anything exciting on any of them and since I have HD I don't watch anything below
The girlchild is off practicing her jazz hands are rehearsal and...
I just can't seem to stay.... attentive to anything this evening.
I'm bored.
I hate to say it, but I'm bored. Must be bubble bath time.

No comments:

Post a Comment