Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday 3

It's Monday... you know what that means, I'm going to ramble on and on about things you never knew, probably are kind of glad you never knew and wonder why I told you.


1. I have a love/hate relationship going with my central air. 1 degree either way makes me crazy at the moment and that "perfect" temp? Yeah, that apparently changes hourly. I can't really blame the AC. I think it's me that has issues.
Currently I think I might be living in a penguin habitat. I just had to go change it from "stun" to "slightly maim with frost"

2. I like to learn new things and think that everyone has something cool to teach you if you are willing to listen and learn. Especially if it's something fun or sounds dirty. *wicked grin*

3. My fingernails and my toenails are painted a dark ruby red at the moment. I almost NEVER paint my fingernails with anything but a french manicure.
I used to bite my nails and sometimes still catch myself doing it if I'm not paying attention...even though it's been over 15 years since I did so on a regular basis. This just proves that in my head I'm still about 22.

Bonus:
I made the video for this Kickstarter, I think the whole project is pretty awesome and the company is run by friends of mine. Silver Gryphon Games, they're a small press publishing company for the tabletop RPG industry. (Their website here )

If you feel like checking it out and sharing it with anyone that you think might be interested that'd be great!I'm a firm believer in supporting small businesses and I think everyone would be better off if more people did.

1 comment:

  1. Cool dice! Since you're into small businesses too, check out mine:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RozRussellVintage

    ReplyDelete