Saturday, June 23, 2012

One of these things is not like the other....

So Thing 1 is 14, and a little weird and quirky in all kinds of amazing ways. She likes musicals and strange stuff and Tim Burton and Johnny Depp (I mean.. who doesn't like Johnny Depp, but I digress) and so... now that she's a big girl and I knew she could handle it I thought it was time to introduce her to Sweeney Todd... because holy awsomeness batgirl, right?

But I didn't own it and it wasn't on demand so a quick search of netflix resulted in disappointment until we remembered Zune. A quick foray over there and success, they had it!!!!
Our search brought up....this.



Um....
wait....... um...... what?
What the...

WHAT?!?!?!?!!!!!!

For real. It says that. It suggests Wall-E and The Sword and the Stone and just...
*tilts my head to the side in confusion*

Wait.

WTF Zune?!?!!?

You can't make this stuff up.

I am almost afraid to see what it suggests if I search UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment